What is the difference between traditional virgin hair and mink hair?Mink hair is the highest quality of hair weave extensions. Compared to traditional virgin hair, mink hair is much easier to dye, has no added-in fibers, sheds far less, and overall lasts longer.
What color is the hair?
Because all of our hair is 100% human hair, the color of our bundles range from 1b-2. The quality of our hair allows you to dye without fear of the hair being damaged.
How long can I expect my Red November Mink hair to last?
Your quality Red November Mink investment should last you at least 12-24 months if you follow our hair care steps.
Will my bundles shed?
Please be aware that minimal shedding is normal. If you experience more than minimal shedding, please take a look at our Bundle Care 101 page for tips.
What causes the hair to shed?
No one wants excessive shedding from their hair bundles. Here are a few factors that will cause bundles to shed:
- Product buildup: Using an excessive amount of heavy products (mousse, gels, oil, etc.) daily will cause buildup that will leave the hair stiff & increase shedding. This is why it is important to wash hair weekly
- Cutting wefts: Although our bundles are sealed, cutting the wefts may cause strands in that area to shed
- Excessive heat without using heat protectant: It is always important to use heat protectant when using hot tools (flat iron, curling wand, etc). Not using heat protectant will fry the hair making it stiff and cause shedding
- Blow drying: It is highly recommended to let hair air dry after each wash. Blow drying your bundles will pull the hair the weft making it more susceptible to shedding
- Not protecting hair while sleeping: Sleeping with a bonnet, scarf or satin pillowcase is a MUST. Sleeping directly on cotton or microfiber materials will dry out your bundles depleting them of their shine and luster
How many bundles do I need for a complete look?
If you ordered 10-14" bundles, you will need at least 2 bundles
If you ordered 16"-24" bundles, you should use at least 3 bundles
If you ordered 26"+ bundles, you should use at least 4 bundles
How do I care for my bundles?
Please view our Bundle Care 101 page to get details on how to protect your hair investment's longevity.
When should I expect my package?
Please allow 1-3 days for processing time and 1-5 days for shipping. Due to delays from coronavirus, please expect 5-7 business days for shipping.
If I make an account will I get any discounts?Yes, if you sign up for our rewards program you will earn points from every purchase. When you earn a certain amount of points, you receive a coupon that you can use towards any purchase!
I'm shopping for someone else. What should I get?
A gift card would be the best gift, you can't go wrong. All gift cards will be sent via email so the recipient could receive the email and choose what he/she wants from our store.
I see that some of your items say "Coming Soon," how can I know when they release?
Please follow our social media accounts
How can I submit my photos for Red November's Hall of Fame?
Please submit your photos on Instagram using the hash tag #Rednovember . We will repost the pictures on our Instagram page.
Do you offer pickups for product?
Currently we do not offer any pickup or delivery options. Orders will only be shipped.
What if I entered the wrong address for my order?
Please email us immediately if there is an issue with your address. If the shipping label has already been printed, you will have to pay an additional shipping fee.
Can I get a refund?
I will accept returns ONLY IF the product is unworn and can be resold. Consideration of refunds will only be accepted within 5 days of delivery of your order. Please send order number & photos of product to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I approve for it to be sent back to us, please wait until we have reviewed the product in person for your refund to be processed.
DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING RETURNS RIGHT NOW.
If I did not answer your question(s), please email us at email@example.com for further inquiries.